While It has been recognized, but may not necessarily be understood that children with ADHD can benefit from nutritional supplementation. Research suggess that children with ADHD can benefit from the neurologic support of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. It also supports to correct relative nutrient deficiencies to decrease the severity of ADHD symptoms. Strong evidence is in the use of Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin A show appreciable improvement in social interaction, concentration/focus and even healthier bowel habits in children. In summary, research identifies a trend toward clinical efficacy of the combination nutritional supplementation, to include a full spectrum omega fatty acid. In addition the benefits of a probiotic and multivitamin sufficient in zinc, vitamin A and Vitamin C will only help the 11%of children aged 4-17 diagnosed with ADHD at some point in their lives. Let these children experience and evaluate the factors that motivate towards improved behavior as evidence of clinical efficacy.
For the very first time, we launch “The Blog” for Life-haus Therapeutic Solutions, promoting mental health and wellness…mind, body, spirit! We invite you to join us in our mission of creating awareness and disseminating educational insights into staying on top your physical, mental and emotional health, and overall wellness.
With all gratitude to advanced and cutting-edge medicine and treatment, there IS a whole gamut of other evidenced-based interventions available that are well worth exploring . They are classified as alternative, comprehensive, integrated, supportive, natural and supplemental interventions to good physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. How open and receptive are you to share?
We invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, ideas, vision, dream… on how to take charge in staying on top of your health and wellness.
Make Your immune system your best friend. All too often, it starts with inflammation. Your best defense is your immune system. It protects your body from infection, when you give your immune system your full support and strengthening it needs. Your immune system then creates, stores, and distributes the white blood cells that fight bacteria and viruses that enter your body.
How to strengthen your Immune System:
- Eating fruits and veggies keeps your immune system strong.Studies show that people who eat a lot of them get sick less. The nutrients in them can help your immune system fight viruses and bacteria.
- “Restorative sleep,” is the strong link between sleep and a healthy immune system, which means enough sleep to get the body back into fighting shape. Get to bed at a time when you know you can sleep at least 7 hours.
- A positive attitude and a good outlook may prove beneficial to your health. Looking on the bright side might better equip your body to fight illnesses.
- Taking daily natural supplementation is always beneficial to stay healthy and supplement your healthy diet.
- Exercise/Movement lowers blood pressure, helps maintain body weight and can protect you from certain diseases, among other things. It promotes a healthy immune system.
- DE-STRESS: Setting aside 5-10 minutes daily (or when needed) to quiet your mind, BE STILL, and enjoy the silence of being connected with yourself and re-charging to face your life’s challenges.
These are easy-to-do self-help ways to boost and stay friends with your immune system. The first step to health and wellness is awareness!